- Coconut: Add a crisp, light taste of coconut to your bottled water or soda water for an authentic fruity vitamin drink on the go
- Makes 31 Servings: One squeeze will flavor a 200ml bottle of water or squeeze twice for an extra boost of flavor.
- Small portable bottle lets you take JuuceDrops with you ANYWHERE YOU GO!
- Zero Calories and Sugar-free: sweetened with stevia providing a great drink option for anyone following a low-calorie diet
- High in Vitamin C
White Tea with Lemon: A great zero calorie option for all you tea lovers out there. Not to mention a natural boost of energy you get from the B vitamins!
- One squeeze of White Tea with Lemon will transform your cup of water into a light, crisp and tasty lemon tea drink!
- Makes 31 Drinks: Simply squeeze a little or a lot into a cup or bottle of water for a refreshing tea drink that’s loaded with B vitamins. Only 4 baht per serving!
- Sweetened with Stevia and Sucralose for a guilt-free drink with none of the added sugar or calories
- Small, convenient small bottle lets you customize your water ANYWHERE YOU GO
- High in Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12
Strawberry Kiwi: A delicious zero calorie fruity beverage with the perfect blend of sweet and sour
- 31 SERVINGS IN EACH JUUCEDROPS BOTTLE that you can enjoy on the go ANYWHERE YOU GO!
- One Squeeze per 200ml or make it your own way and squeeze again for a more flavorful drink
- High in Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 and Vitamin C
- Sweetened with Stevia Leaf Extract and Sucralose — both sugar-free and zero calories
Blueberry Pomegranate: Made with all-natural fruit flavors and colors giving you an authentic fruit experience
- Directions: One squeeze (1.6ml) of Blueberry Pomegranate will transform your plain, boring water into an a flavorful, crisp drink that is guilt free
- Makes 31 Servings: Each small JuuceDrops bottle makes up to thirty one 200ml drinks. Simply put in your pocket or your bag and take it ANYWHERE YOU GO!
- No sugar added and ZERO Calories
- A natural boost of energy from B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12)